Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Follow up...

Somebody once told me not to follow one somber talk with another. Well I’ll follow the rule with, my blog. The last post was kinda sentimental…yeah happens. So lemme back my blog with some Jolly posts. My counter showed I have had some huge amount of views from my last post crossing 200 or something. So, Thank You all for reading such a long post. For next times I will keep it short and sweet….ummm…Well lets say I will try…hehe.

This next two posts coming up will focus on first one of my favourite things in world- Mangoes (Well I am talking about the fruit here) and second on Bollywood…ummm…well some, movie reviews( no I don’t have anything better to write :D). Yes, Bollywood will be a part of blog as bollywood runs in my veins( no not literally). Yes….I consider myself to be one of the biggest movie buffs around :D.So brace yourselves and wait and watch.

@ Pranav these were almost ready but you motivated me enough to put it on. So thanks bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.